Archive for July, 2007

Increase Male Fertility

July 15th, 2007 | Orgasm and Potency | Comments Off on Increase Male Fertility

People need protection from evil people, from harassments, and from health predicaments. The power to create life is such a huge and significant responsibility of human beings. But, there is one thing that can beat this power of men. It is the problem of Male Fertility. Male Fertility is one important factor that every man should know. He should be concerned about his sexual health to be aware of the things happening inside his body, specifically in the reproductive system. Just imagine a couple who has been trying to create a little life. For several years, they have been doing the best that they could do, but the result is a repeating negative. Just feel how frustrating it is to be in that situation.

The simplest way to know if a man has problems with Male Fertility is through his capability to produce a baby. If, for a year, a man is engaging in sexual intercourse with a woman without any contraceptive precautions, and he is not able to give positive pregnancy results, then both of them should visit a doctor. If the woman has no fertility problem, then the man is considered infertile. Being infertile is a heart burdening struggle to any man’s life because to have his own children is every man’s dream. This is why it is essential for men to know the stimulants of infertility.

An ejaculation produces a normal semen volume of 2 up to 5 milligrams. An ejaculation must at least produce 40 million spermatozoa, with 75% of the total count is alive. Meaning, the remaining 25%, which is dead, is considered normal. Therefore, a man needs to produce a total of 40 million sperms in order for him to create a baby. Consequently, a low count of spermatozoa leads to the problems of Male Fertility. So if you need to combat this kind of problems, your should increase ejaculation volume.

More ejaculation

July 2nd, 2007 | Increase Ejaculation | Comments Off on More ejaculation

Wilhelm Reich gave a resounding voice to thousands of people, men and women, old and young alike, when he made a perfect defense and justification of sexual revolution and exploration by saying that one important facet of conserving our mental health is by liberating our sexual energy. The claim was made back in the 70’s, but it has since been a major reasonable ground for knowing more about sex, and most importantly of one’s own sexuality. It has even become a school of thought for many. In the greater extent, It has also broken the walls of prejudices against freedom of expression and gender inequality. One major hurdle that was addressed due to the new found freedom was the issue of ejaculation. The question was widely and loudly aired, how do we ejaculate more? And the world listened and gave focus that was due to it as much as it did to women’s growing sexual cause. And then men, and the world as well, learned how to increase ejaculation volume.

A teaspoon of ejaculation contains 7 calories and the normal range of orgasm in an ejaculation is four seconds. In every ejaculation, a healthy man is said to be releasing about 40 to 600 million ejaculation cells. Premature ejaculation is ejaculating before the desired time, and the opposite of which is called delayed ejaculation or anorgasmia. The quality and intensity of one’s orgasm is as important as his ejaculation.

Our website explains how most men put a high premium on how to attain fantastic and satisfying orgasms. We also reveal facts about how to increase ejaculation volume.